Face And Head Massage For Better Health And Healing!
Are you feeling too tired lately? Having trouble sleeping or concentrating at work? Then, these could be symptoms of a stressed mind. If you wish to keep your body and mind in the best health, then you must not overlook these signs and do something about it. One thing that can really help you a lot is head and face massage. Physical contact is a great healing method and as massage therapists are very well trained in their work, their magical hands will ensure that you feel truly relaxed after the session. If you want to know more how it can benefit your health, then you must read some of its amazing benefits below.
1. A lot of people don’t know that daily tension and stress can lead to migraines, headaches and back pain. After a long day at work, your mind needs relaxation and that can be achieved through head and face massage. The highly trained hands will work on your upper back, neck, head, and face to offer you optimum repose.
2. Massage therapist will start applying pressure to points in the upper back, arms and shoulders that will release muscles and knots, making you feel happier and in a state where you enjoy true calm state of mind. This particular type of message reduces headaches and encourages better circulation of the cerebral fluid..
3. A lovely side towards the face and head massage are that your face will start looking youthful with better blood circulation. As far as your head is concerned the massage increases nourishment and oxygen to the scalp, which further promotes hair growth. It is one way you can get long and luscious locks.
4. Do you feel lack of energy when you have to take care of your daily chores? This could be because of issues in lymphatic drainage. When you will go for head and face massage, the areas of your neck are also worked on to improve lymphatic drainage and blood flow. This further removes waste products from the body, making you feel lighter and more energetic.
5. Daily stress and tension are causing sleeplessness, restlessness, and insomnia in people and the figures are on the rise. You might not be able to make your life easier but you can always go for face and head massage to relieve stress and promote relaxation by attacking the physical symptoms. A nice message will open your body to better rest.
6. Anxiety and depression are also on the rise, and our lifestyle is to be blamed. The massage therapist will ensure that the right pressure is applied to important points so that the supply of oxygen can improve. When this will happen, it will reduce anxiety and lift your mood. A good amount of oxygen makes you think clearer and you will experience effects that come after exercising.
7. Head and face massage is Ayurvedic concept which goes beyond the limits of healing and places emphasis on balance. When you will take head massage, the chakras in your body will align, and emit a powerful effect that will give you your lost energy back.